Episode 1185 Show Notes
From the Show
Punishment, or judgment, belongs to those who reject the gospel. In 2nd Thessalonians, Paul says that those who reject the gospel will “suffer the punishment of eternal destruction.” Punishment is not focused on rehabilitation, but a just sentence of what one deserves. But Christ has taken his people’s judgment.– Pastor Adriel Sanchez
Questions in this Episode
- Was the Bible written in real time or compiled later?
- What are the two books that God reads at the Final Judgment?
- Is the phrase “God helps those who helps themselves” in the Bible?
- How do we distinguish between God’s discipline and his punishment?
- My Seventh-Day Adventist wife wants a divorce. What do I do?
Core Question – What Is God’s Will For Me?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Question – How Can God Be Loving and Wrathful?