Episode 1030 Show Notes
From the Show
If we focus on ecstatic experiences rather than Jesus and his Word, people won’t be drawn closer to Christ. When we see things not in line with God’s Word that should concern all of us.
Questions in this Episode
- Why are we persecuted for keeping our faith when the Israelites were blessed when they obeyed?
- Should I leave a church that officiates gay marriages?
- My wife and I left a church that began getting into more charismatic manifestations of what they said was the Holy Spirit – there were manifestations such as holy laughter. Is it blasphemy against the Spirit to see such manifestations as being ‘drunk in the spirit’, slain in the spirit, holy laughter, along with other odd manifestations we don’t see in the Scriptures?
- What is the difference between “measure of faith” and “saving faith”?
- Will I get amputated parts of my body back in the resurrection?
Core Guide – 6 Ways to Help Your Kids As They Go Back to School
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Christianity: Finding Yourself in God’s Story by Michael Horton