Episode 30 Show Notes
From the Show
Can we still bring people to Christ even if Jesus says, ‘No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws him'?
We're stillborn. We're dead in trespasses and sins. All people are invited to come to Christ, but nobody would- you and I would not have come to Christ, unless God opened our hearts and eyes to embrace him….He is drawing people to himself, who, of their own free will, would not have come because their wills are bound to sin. And, by all means, invite your non-believing relatives and friends and neighbors to Christ and then pray for them. But, why? Why do you even pray to God? Well, because you believe only God has the power to open their hearts, only God has the power to draw them to Christ, only God has the power to raise them from spiritual death. So, why do you preach the gospel? Why do you pray for them? Precisely because they’re dead in sins, but come to Christ through your message as the Holy Spirit draws his people to himself.”— Michael Horton
Questions in this Episode
1. What is the significance of Jesus' first miracle, turning water into wine?
2. Where was Jesus before God became flesh?
3. Why doesn't the book of Esther mention God anywhere? What is the spiritual value of this book?
4. How old a child should be before they take communion?
5. Can we still bring people to Christ even if Jesus says, ‘No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws him'?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.