Episode 1132 Show Notes
From the Show
Christ did not descend to suffer more for our sins. This is about vindication and victory over death and the grave. Jesus is leading a triumphal procession over Satan, sin, and death.
Questions in this Episode
- Will God hold me responsible if I fail to share the gospel with my coworker?
- What does Titus 3:10 mean when it says to avoid divisive people?
- Where was Jesus between his crucifixion and resurrection?
- How do I respond to the claim that taking communion is cannibalism?
- Why do some churches practice “closed communion”?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Question – How Does Jesus Work Today?