Episode 1085 Show Notes
From the Show
Through the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ, Satan has been definitively conquered. The kingdom has already been inaugurated. Through the preaching of the gospel, through Christ’s miraculous workings, through his life, death, and resurrection. Satan has been disarmed, but he is still working to deceive others.
Questions in this Episode
- What do you think of Dietrich Bonhoeffer and his theological views?
- Can someone really be saved if they don’t do good works or have fruit in their life?
- Why Does the Bible Call Satan the “God of this World” in 2 Corinthians 4:4 and John 12?
- How can I move beyond the guilt of my past sins?
- How can we show Christian love with those we politically disagree with?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Guide – 9 FAQs About Angels and Demons