Episode 535 Show Notes
From the Show
The sad thing is there are sheep, sincere followers of Jesus, that get caught up in these lies. And I think God is going to be merciful to them but if somebody goes all the way and they embrace that doctrine … then they will not be saved.
Questions in this Episode
1. If Jesus had limited knowledge due to his human nature, does he now have full omniscience being seated at the right hand of the Father?
2. Why is David allowed to eat the Bread of Presence in 1 Samuel 21? Leviticus 24 sounds pretty straight forward that only the priests and their family could eat the bread. I understand that Jesus makes reference to this event in Luke 6 in order to show the Pharisees that they were incorrect about how to interpret the Law, and that he, being God, knew and applied the proper interpretation of the Law. Still, I don’t understand why David was allowed to eat the bread in the first place.
3. Can you follow a false prophet into the kingdom of God?
4. If we are born in sin, how could Jesus not be a sinner in that he was born to a sinner?
5. I hear the word love used so many different times, and it seems like everyone has a different interpretation. How can it be interpreted so many different ways?
Knowing God by J. I. Packer
Putting Amazing Back into Grace: Embracing The Heart Of The Gospel by Michael Horton
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.