This product is a PDF download. Price: Donation of any amount
"People in different situations and with varying perspectives have asked us questions about the Bible’s teaching on homosexuality. Sometimes it is from a Christian struggling with this issue personally. Other times it is from a parent trying to love and guide a son or daughter while also wanting insight from a biblical perspective. Still others want to know our position as a matter of record. In a highly politicized world, where important matters are reduced to sound bites and shouting matches, it is crucial to remember that we’re dealing with people, not just issues...I want to offer ten basic biblical truths that guide Christian responses on this question. Like facets of a single diamond, they have to be taken together." - Michael Horton
This resource contains the following sections:
- God Created Us Male and Female to Be "One-in-Difference"
- The Bible treats Homosexuality as Rebellion Against this Created Design
- Homosexuality Is not the Unpardonable Sin
- Sin Is a Condition Before it Is an Action
- We Are Both Sinners and Sinned-Against
- The New Birth Is a Real and Radical Transformation at the Core of Our Existence
- The Christian's Identity Is Defined by Christ
- The Whole of Our Christian Life Is a War with Indwelling Sin, and the Body Matters
- Jesus Christ Is the Answer to Sin's Guilt and Condemnation, Period
- We All Eagerly Await the Resurrection and Glorification of the Saints
To download, simply add the product to your cart and then click on the "Add a Donation" button. After adding your donation (suggested donation $5), proceed with checkout.
Episode 295| Dr. Michael Horton and Adriel Sanchez answer questions about heaven and hell, homosexuality, and what Jesus meant when he said, “Narrow is the gate and...