It can be hard to begin reading the Bible, and many reading plans can be
complex or intense for someone just getting started.
This plan will take you about 10 minutes per day to complete and lasts for one year. Through it, you will be introduced to the big narrative and grand themes of the Bible.
The goals of this Bible Reading Plan were to create a plan that:
- Is easy to start and sustain
- Helps to develop a habit of reading the Bible
- Introduces the reader to both testaments
- Gives some sense of the bigger biblical narrative
- Focuses on books whose content are often discussed on our radio program: Romans, Hebrews, and Acts
- Doesn’t weight everything toward New Testament Epistles.
*By submitting this form, you are agreeing to receive communications from us. You can change your preferences or unsubscribe from them at any time.