- Revelation 2:7: To the one who conquers I will grant to eat of the tree of life, which is in the paradise of God.
- Revelation 2:11: The one who conquers will not be hurt by the second death.
- Revelation 2:17: To the one who conquers I will give some of the hidden manna, and I will give him a white stone, with a new name written on the stone that no one knows except the one who receives it.
- Revelation 2:26–28: The one who conquers and who keeps my works until the end, to him I will give authority over the nations, and he will rule them with a rod of iron, … even as I myself have received authority from my Father. And I will give him the morning star.
- Revelation 3:5: The one who conquers will be clothed thus in white garments, and I will never blot his name out of the book of life. I will confess his name before my Father and before his angels.
- Revelation 3:12: The one who conquers, I will make him a pillar in the temple of my God. Never shall he go out of it, and I will write on him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which comes down from my God out of heaven, and my own new name.
- Revelation 3:21: The one who conquers, I will grant him to sit with me on my throne, as I also conquered and sat down with my Father on his throne.
This is an excerpt from Revelation, a Core Bible study that aims to help reorient you to the wonderful hope we have in our conquering King. Check it out here.