Episode 808 Show Notes
From the Show
Being a fan is being around the things of the Christian faith, but not laying hold of them for yourself. We need to lay hold of the righteousness of Jesus for ourselves.
Questions in this Episode
- What does Revelation 5:6 mean?
- What is true faith, how do you know if you are a fan or a follower of Jesus?
- In Matthew 14, what is the significance John the Baptist and his interaction with Herod?
- How should we pray and minister to those who are near death?
- Do Christians help to usher in Christ’s return?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Question – How Does Jesus Work Today?
Core Question – How Does the Church Relate to the Government?