Episode 354 Show Notes
From the Show
Don’t turn your repentance into a good work that you perform in order to merit or earn salvation.
Questions in this Episode
1. Can you be a Christian if you have made Jesus your savior and you don't know if you repented or not? Is being saved just asking Jesus to save you?
2. I like apologetics, but sometimes I worry that it gives the impression that if a person doesn’t have really good reasons for their faith then they don’t have true faith. But I have met some good Christian people who can’t give a good argument for the resurrection. What do you think?
3. How do we keep from getting so caught up in things like politics that we forget about the Gospel?
4. Is it okay for Christians to pray for God’s wrath towards those who are against him?
5. How should I understand the story of Judah and Tamar?
6. Dr. Horton, what is your favorite passage in the Book of Isaiah?
Putting Amazing Back into Grace: Embracing the Heart of the Gospel by Michael Horton
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Well, the most important thing here as elsewhere is to distinguish the law from the gospel. The law commands, but the gospel gives.
Episode 404 | Dr. Michael Horton and Adriel Sanchez answer questions about looking forward to the coming of Christ without falling into extremes, God’s unconditional...