Episode 1176 Show Notes
From the Show
Paul talks about Jesus as the second Adam. And if we reject the historicity of the first Adam, what does that mean for the redemption and salvation given to us by the second Adam, Jesus Christ?– Pastor Adriel Sanchez
Questions in this Episode
- Does the Bible indicate whether certain work in a Christian household should be done by the husband or wife?
- Why do some pentecostal churches forbid men to have beards and require women to have long hair?
- My church has started teaching that Adam and Eve are metaphorical figures and are not historical. I was always taught that they were real. What do you think?
- How does 1 Corinthians 15 relate to Jesus’s physical resurrection?
- What does the Bible teach concerning the doctrine of “once saved, always saved”?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Question – Can I Lose My Salvation?