Episode 879 Show Notes
From the Show
All of mankind, because of sin, has fallen short of God’s glory. And there isn’t one peice of us that isn’t touched by sin; however, that doesn’t mean that we are as bad as we could be.
Questions in this Episode
- With so many well established pastors teaching different doctrines from the Bible, how am I to discern the truth from the many different pastors and sermons I listen to on the radio and podcasts? How do I know who is right?
- I wonder if Jeremiah 17:9 contradicts Ezekiel 36:22-32? Does Jeremiah’s passage still apply to believers, are our hearts still deceitful above all things? Because Ezekiel says we have a new heart now.
- How do I know if I am truly forgiven? I fall into sin regularly and I pray for forgiveness but I don’t feel forgiven.
- I have been a member at my church for a few years now but I am wondering if I should leave. The pastors at my church talk about things that I find crude. Should I leave because of this?
- Did the Holy Spirit dwell in Jesus as he was fully man (and fully God) on earth, similar to the way he lives in all Christians today?
All That’s Good: Recovering the Lost Art of Discernment
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Guide – 9 Ways to Know You Are Really a Christian
Core Question – Can I Lose My Salvation?
Core Question – How Do I Choose a Church?