Episode 767 Show Notes
From the Show
Think about that scene where Elizabeth meets the Virgin Mary, and the baby in her womb, John the Baptist, leaps for joy! When he is in the presence of Jesus, somehow the SPirit of God was already working in John. We should be confident that the Spirit can and does work in our children and that the message of salvation is for them as well.
Questions in this Episode
- If John 7-8 are not in the original manuscripts, should we consider them canonical?
- I am a young mom with three young children. My question is, what happens if the Lord comes back when my kids are still too young to fully comprehend the gospel? What happens if the Lord comes back while I’m still pregnant? Will I have my baby in heaven?
- Should Christians be more familiar with the Book of Enoch?
- I am a nurse and am resisting my state’s mandatory vaccine requirement. I think it may be the Mark of the Beast. What do you think?
- I was in a Bible study when someone asked about the actual meaning of repentance. Vine’s expository dictionary says that it means “to perceive afterwards”, “to have a change of mind.” When I studied “repent” and “repentance” in Englishman’s concordance, it seems like all the verses refer specifically to the act of salvation, as opposed to a Christian ‘repenting’ of sin after they’re saved. Can you please help me out in understanding the correct idea and meaning of repent and repentance?
- What is the correct interpretation of the verses John 14:26 and John 16:13? Do they apply to Christians in general or do they only apply to the apostles (and the direct associates of the apostles) in relation to the the inspiration of the New Testament?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.