Episode 883 Show Notes
From the Show
In Luke, we see that faithful Christians examined the scriptures daily. It’s OK to interrogate the Bible. We should search them, not to be critical of them, but to understand them.
Questions in this Episode
- I am a trustee at my church and the leaders here are encouraging me to get ordained, but that idea makes me uncomfortable. What should I do?
- I have always felt that I have had a strong walk with God since childhood, but recently I find myself struggling with ideas of eternal judgment and even some of the ways doctrines and spiritual things are put so bluntly. Instead of receiving God’s word without question I find myself having to examine it, which makes me think God may see this as a lack of faith. Can you help me with this?
- What did Jesus do between age 12 and 30?
- Does the New Testament negate the Old Testament?
- Our grandson is Muslim and he is coming to live with my husband and I. How do we be hospitable while not being ashamed of Jesus’s name?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Question – How Can I Share My Faith?
Core Question – How Do I Live the Christian Life?