Episode 667 Show Notes
From the Show
Peter himself referred to the letters of the Apostle Paul as scripture. Listen to what Paul himself says in 1 Corinthians 14, “Or was it from you that the word of God came? Or are you the only ones it has reached?If anyone thinks that he is a prophet, or spiritual, he should acknowledge that the things I am writing to you are a command of the Lord.” Not only does Peter think Paul’s writings are inspired scripture, but Paul refers to his own writings this way as well.
Questions in this Episode
- 1. In Matthew 12, what is the difference between the blasphemy that “will be forgiven” and the blasphemy of the Holy Spirit?
2. Are Christians in the New Covenant required to tithe?
3. Since Paul was not one of the 12 apostles during Jesus’s ministry, are his writings still inspired by the Holy Spirit?
4. What are the best scriptures about physical healing?
5. Weren’t the scribes and the Pharisees the priests from the tribe of Levi, what happened to them to make them so far from Jesus during his time on earth?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.