Episode 708 Show Notes
From the Show
It is OK to talk about these things, but let’s not get into “vain discussions” where we are speculating and growing in fear and making numerous assumptions. Study the Word. Know the God of the Bible. Why? Because, as Paul says, “that issues from a pure heart and a good conscience and a sincere faith.”
Questions in this Episode
- How do you prepare sermons and Bible teachings?
- What is the proper understanding of Romans 8:1?
- In light of the story of the thief on the cross, why shouldn’t we wait to the end of our lives to convert?
- There have been several recent reports of UFO sightings by both civilians & military officers. Is there any mention of extraterrestrial life in scripture? To my knowledge, the answer is not readily found in scripture, which causes me anxiety.
- Should Christians give money to homeless people if they suspect it to be used sinfully?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.