Episode 362 Show Notes
From the Show
The promise is absolutely sure to all who believe; they will not fall away. But there are lots of people who are in the church and who sometimes seems to be influenced by the ministry of the church and yet nevertheless don’t persevere. And they never received the promise. They never embraced the promise, the things that belong to salvation.
Questions in this Episode
1. I would like one of the gentlemen to explain Hebrews 6:4-6.
2. If there is no marriage in heaven, why is it, “Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and they shall become one flesh”? Why did God even create two separate genders to be companions?
3. Who do you think the Anti-Christ will be?
4. What does it mean when people say that “Jesus is the Messiah”?
5. What does it mean when Jesus says that, "not an iota, will pass from the Law”?
Putting Amazing Back into Grace: Embracing the Heart of the Gospel by Michael Horton
A Case for Amillennialism: Understanding the End Times by Kim Riddlebarger
How to Distinguish the Spirit of God, from the Spirit of the Anti-Christ by Timothy W. Massaro
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Q1. What are the biggest challenges facing the church today? The greatest challenge always facing the church is whether it will preach the gospel. Not...