Episode 849 Show Notes
From the Show
It can be helpful for some churches to fix their eyes on the incarnation around Christmas because there is a lot of confusion about the identity of Christ: who he is and what he came to do.
Questions in this Episode
- Do you think that people who celebrate Christmas are practicing a kind of idolatry?
- If there are same-sex couples who are married and they start going to church, how should congregations and pastors respond to them?
- Is it biblical to tithe and give to charity if we are in debt?
- My pastor committed adultery. What should I do?
- What does Romans 8 teach about condemnation and justification?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Question – How Can I Share My Faith?