Episode 935 Show Notes
From the Show
The thing that we have to realize is that the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ can extend to anyone who is crying out for mercy. But we should never be presumptuous. Many people assume that they can just get right with God later and add religion in their life after they have lived however they want.
Questions in this Episode
- Are generational curses still occuring in families today?
- If I rejected Jesus all of my life, can I still ask for forgiveness on my deathbed?
- Does modern Christianity really teach the same things Jesus taught?
- If the last days will be like the days of Noah, will the Nephilim also reappear during the last days?
- Why did God have to cover Adam and Eve with animal skins after the fall?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Question – What are the Genres of the Bible and Why Do They Matter?