Episode 776 Show Notes
From the Show
You are not justified because of how perfectly santcified you are. 1 John says that all of us still have sin, and if anyone says they don’t than they’re a “lair,” “he deceives himself.” We all still have sin but you can know you are saved, because Jesus is the one who saves us.
Questions in this Episode
- What is the significance of the 42 months mentioned in Revelation 11 and 12?
- My husband has a rare disease and it has caused to think about the ethics of donating his organs after his death. Do you think that this is an acceptable practice for Christians to do?
- I am confused about Matthew 5:30. The Bible says that we are saved by grace through faith, not of works, but in this passage it sounds like works because if I don’t stop sinning by lusting after a woman, I’m going to hell—so I have to do things to stop myself going to hell?
- There are some famous pastors who have private jets and mansions. Is there any justification for this, especially with all of the poverty we see in the world and how there are people who have yet hear the gospel?
- Before becoming a Christians I borrowed large sums of money from friends that I have yet to pay back. Can God forgive me?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.