Episode 745 Show Notes
From the Show
It is OK to use other sources and to explain that that’s what you’re doing, but it is another thing entirely to pretend that that information is your own. It’s dishonest and its not a good way of shepherding the flock that God as put before you because your particular congregation has specific needs.
Questions in this Episode
- Is ‘Homosexual’ mistranslated in the Bible?
- Does the 2nd Commandment apply to depictions of other biblical figures other than Jesus
- I saw recently that well known pastors are using other pastors’ sermons without crediting them. Should a pastor just use his own material or can he use other material as long as he gives credit for it?
- Is emotional abuse grounds for divorce? Is it a sin to remarry?
- How do we make sure we are praying God’s will?
- I was wondering what resources you’d recommend for apologetics on the validity of the resurrection and the validity of scripture?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.