Episode 688 Show Notes
From the Show
We too were strangers, Paul says that we were alienated from God. And yet God reached down to us through his son Jesus and welcomed us into his family. That should shape the way we look at the world and the people around us. It should cause us to have hearts that are full of compassion.
Questions in this Episode
- If I am to pursue forgiveness, reconciliation, and restoration with those I have sinned against, must I pursue reconciliation with everyone I have ever wrong, even in my youth?
- Did Jesus really descend into hell?
- What is the best way to briefly share the gospel with people I meet in my everyday life?
- I live close to the border and I often hear people speaking disparagingly of immigrants. Doesn’t the Bible tell us to welcome the “foreigner” and “sojourner”?
- Is the Apostle’s Creed in the Bible?
- What is the nature of the resurrected body of Christ? Does it take up physical space? How does it differ from our physical bodies?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Christianity: Finding Yourself in God’s Story by Michael Horton