Episode 266 Show Notes
From the Show
Jesus came not to abolish the Old Testament. He didn’t come to erase the white board and start all over again. He came to fulfill everything in the law. Everything in the Old Testament pointed to him and he came to fulfill it.
— Michael Horton
Questions in this Episode
1. What do you think about praying for the Holy Spirit’s presence? Since the Holy Spirit is given to every Christian does it make sense to pray for the Spirit to come?
2. Is the human heart good or bad? Is it bad before Christ enters us and good after he enters?
3. What did Jesus mean when he said in Matthew 5 that the law will not pass away until it’s fulfilled. Does this mean that we don’t have to keep the ten commandments?
4. I know that we can’t be saved by the law but what about love? Isn’t love the way that Christians follow the narrow way of Jesus?
- Dennis E. Johnson Journeys with Jesus: Every Path in the Bible Leads Us to Christ
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Q1. What are the biggest challenges facing the church today? The greatest challenge always facing the church is whether it will preach the gospel. Not...