Episode 1012 Show Notes
From the Show
We should come before God seeking to understand, to grow, and learn more. And the Lord is patient with us. Think of Jesus teaching his disciples. Think of how often they just didn’t get it and he sometimes rebukes his disciples, but he doesn’t curse them or abandon them—that’s what he does with us.
Questions in this Episode
- Is what happened to Israel in the Old Covenant happening to America now?
- I have heard that some Bible scholars say that what Paul describes in Romans 7 is describing his pre-conversion experience rather than everyday struggles in the Christian life. What do you think?
- There seems to be a lot of confusion about baptism. We should be emphasizing preaching the gospel rather than baptism, shouldn’t we?
- Paul warned us not to take communion in an unworthy manner, but I unfortunately used to take communion before I understood what it’s significance was. Today, I have severe mental illness and diabetes and I struggle with knowing where I stand with God. I’m afraid God was angry and that he caused me to get sick. Are these things connected?
- How do I respond to a Christian who thinks Eastern Medicine having to do with one’s energy can be infused with Christianity?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.