Episode 1055 Show Notes
From the Show
Scripture says that God created us male and female. This is something that God has done, it’s not something that we choose or decide for ourselves, but it is given to us by the Lord. But you don’t even need to be a Christian to see the absurdity of this ideology. But that isn’t to say that gender dysphoria is a real psychological disorder as well.
Questions in this Episode
- Do people still prophesy without speaking as they did in 1 Chronicles 25?
- In the school system, they want children to choose the gender they want to be in and allow them to use their preferred bathrooms. What does the Bible say about those things? Can children choose their gender identity?
- When the New Testament speaks of “faith,” is it actually speaking of “faithfulness”?
- Can the Holy Spirit dwell in someone who isn’t a Christian?
- In what ways can I begin to teach my kids about the faith?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.