Episode 792 Show Notes
From the Show
Some say that the God of the Old Testament is different than the God of the New Testament, but what that demonstrates is that we don’t have a deep enough understanding of either of the Old or New Testaments. What we see in both is God’s covenant faithfulness, his longsuffering, and his promise to his people.
Questions in this Episode
- What does Hebrews 10:26 mean? Does it mean that we can resist God and he lets us have our way?
- I’m just struggling with the parts of the Old Testament where it’s said God is talking directly to someone and there are no eye witnesses. And God tells us not to be jealous, but then tells Moses that he’s a jealous God. Jesus is so loving but God seems so harsh. I still believe in God and Jesus, but I need to figure out a way to reconcile my faith in the Old Testament scripture.
- What will prevent people from sinning in the new creation?
- Who decided which books are in the Bible?
- How do I continue to love a difficult or “toxic” family member?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.