Episode 705 Show Notes
From the Show
Sometimes prophetic texts of scripture have dual referents; that is, they can refer to wicked human kings while also referring to the evil one. And it seems to me that Jesus says Isaiah 14 does in fact refer to Satan.
Questions in this Episode
- How can someone be a Christian and still be so unforgiving and cruel? Can they be afflicted demonically as well as have the Holy Spirit within them?
- Does the fact that I sometimes doubt that God has forgiven me mean I’m not really saved?
- Which doctrines are primary and which ones are secondary?
- Did God create Satan good, as an angel, or did he make him already evil?
- How will Christians be judged if we are already justified?
- Why do we worship on Sunday instead of Saturday?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.