Episode 967 Show Notes
From the Show
We can do works of necessity and charity on the Sabbath. In this situation, we do see a work of necessity and charity. When JEsus rescues these people, when Jesus fulfills the law of God by loving God and neighbor, the religious leaders plot to kill him.
Questions in this Episode
- Must we use real wine and bread in communion?
- Is it wrong to be cremated?
- Why do we call the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit as “persons” of the trinity?
- Did Jesus Break the Sabbath in John 5?
- Should higher education and formal theological training be a requirement to be a pastor?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Question – Why Did the Sabbath Day Change to Sunday?