Episode 825 Show Notes
From the Show
By being born in the likeness of men and taking the form of a servant, in the incarnation, you have in one sense the humiliation of the eternal Son of God. He experienced weakness in his humanity. He veiled his glory.
Questions in this Episode
- Should I listen to family and friends vent about other people in their life, or should I correct them when it broaches on gossiping?
- What does in mean in Philippians 2 that Jesus “emptied himself,” when he became man did he stop being God?
- Can Christians use curse words when they speak?
- What are the different views of the millennium?
- If Jesus is God, why did he pray to the Father?
- Do people who “practice witchcraft” have real powers?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Bible Study – How to Read the Bible