Episode 861 Show Notes
From the Show
In 2 Samuel 11:4, it says that David “took” Bathsheba. That word can mean “to seize” and it’s used in other parts of the Bible to refer to instances where someone was sexually assaulted, like in Genesis 34:2 with Dinah.
Questions in this Episode
- Is Advent the same as Christmas? I thought Advent was in preparation for Christmas. What is the difference?
- My question is regarding David and his sin toward Bathsheba in 2 Samuel 11. Was it adultery or was it sexual assault?
- Does Psalm 51 imply that David only sinned against God and not Bathsheba?
- Will believers still be married in heaven?
- Is playing some sports professionally the same as gambling, and is that a sin?
- Which types of abuse are grounds for divorce?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Question – How Do I Live the Christian Life?
Core Question – What Do I Do When I’ve Been Hurt by the Church?