Episode 873 Show Notes
From the Show
Why does Jesus institute the Lord’s Supper with wine? Throughout the Gospels, wine depicts the blood of Jesus, but it is also the drink of God’s kingdom.
Questions in this Episode
- Someone called in recently and said that they saw Jesus in person. But Jesus sent us the Holy Spirit upon his ascension. Why would he be here and make appearances to others if he has already sent us the Holy Spirit?
- Starting in the pandemic I saw a lot of people watch church virtually and then some of them try to take communion at home with things other than bread and wine. Does it matter what things we use when we take communion?
- Growing up, my mother-in-law gave my wife and her sister to a man and he abused them. My wife has gotten saved and found significant healing, but her sister is still suffering immensely from her time with him. How can we minister to her?
- In Genesis 1, what is being discussed when it talks about God separating the waters and making a firmament?
- If Jesus had to die to atone for sin, why was it a sin for men to crucify him?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Question – How Does Jesus Work Today?
Rid of My Disgrace: Hope and Healing for Victims of Sexual Assault by Justin Holcomb
netgrace.org – Godly Response to Abuse in Christian Environments