Episode 804 Show Notes
From the Show
Our love, our piety, our faithfulness, they all grow in the true knowledge of Christ in the scriptures. And as we bring Scripture together we are engaging in theology. The question is: is it good theology or bad theology?
Questions in this Episode
- What is the significance of the dove in Noah’s ark?
- I am really sick of your theological nonsense. You’re supposed to be preaching God’s word. All I hear is a bunch of garbage about theology but you don’t ever speak God’s word on the radio.
- Should we talk about different views of the creation days when we are trying to evangelize? Or should we just share the gospel?
- Was the Garden of Eden on earth, and can we find it today?
- What does 2 Peter 3:8 mean when it says that a thousand years is as a day to God?
- How can I lovingly abstain from a family member’s same-sex wedding?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Question – How Do I Live the Christian Life?
Core Question – How Can I Share My Faith?