Episode 794 Show Notes
From the Show
There is one church: the church militant, here on earth, serving the Lord, fighting our sin, and proclaiming the gospel. And then there are our brothers and sisters who have gone before us who are now in heaven, in the presence of the Lord, around the throne worshipping him.
Questions in this Episode
- My friend is a full preterist and he was saying that Christ actually came back in 70 AD and all of the prophecies in Matthew 24 and Revelation have all been fulfilled. How do I answer him?
- What is the significance of the robed man in Mark 14?
- This might be childish question, but do we really have guardian angels, and if we do are they family members or friends that have passed on?
- Are Gospel tracts biblical?
- You said that the church will go through the tribulation? If that is your feeling, why would Christ do that to his bride? I find it hard to believe he would be his church through the judgments of the tribulation.
- Is the church downplaying the power of the Holy Spirit?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.