Episode 324 Show Notes
From the Show
Satan was not a child of god. Satan was the most glorious angel in heaven. He was glorious. He was beautiful. He was radiant. He wasn’t a son. Sons of God are human beings whom God has brought into covenant with himself and then of course, the Son of God, our Lord Jesus Christ was with God the Father before the world was even created. But we are children of God. The angels are not children of God. Satan certainly isn't a child of God; he’s a fallen angel.
Questions in this Episode
1. Does God let the devil do bad things to us?
2. Do we need to first receive grace to believe the gospel?
3. What does it mean when the Bible says, “confess your sins to one another so that you may be healed”?
4. What does it mean when believers say that Jesus, “descended into hell”? When Jesus died, did he actually go to hell for a time?
5. If Jesus is God, how can it be true that he was tempted like the rest of us are?
A Place for Weakness: Preparing Yourself for Suffering by Michael Horton
The Gospel-Driven Life: Being Good News People in a Bad News World by Michael Horton
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Episode 346 | Dr. Michael Horton and Adriel Sanchez answer questions on how to know if you are called to ministry, the signs of demon-possession, and...
But there was something that scared Paul more than painful beatings and long imprisonments. Paul was concerned that the fear of more suffering might hinder...