Episode 1006 Show Notes
From the Show
These kinds of things can be so unhelpful and even destructive when they claim to have received a word or prophecy from God. We need to go to the Word.
Questions in this Episode
- What does Philippians 4:6-7 mean? Do we really need to pray about every little detail in our life?
- I heard someone talking about a prophecy, and they said it was something that they dreamed about. Is this trustworthy? How do you know when someone has a real prophecy or if they are just making it up?
- Does the Bible teach that pastors need accountability or oversight from others elders?
- I was excommunicated from church, will God still accept my confession?
- How is there so much sin if there are so many Christians in the world?
Why Would Anyone Get Married? A Case for the Beauty and Goodness of Marriage
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Question – How Does Jesus Work Today?