Episode 819 Show Notes
From the Show
Part of the Great Commision, to preach the gospel to the nations promiscuously, is a sign of God’s heart for the nations.
Questions in this Episode
- How should Christians think about profanity?
- I have been listening to you and get mad sometimes at some of your answers. When you talk about the “elect,” you refer to everyone as if they are all saved. I have heard you say that God loves everybody—God does not. God is mad at the wicked. Isn’t it right that only a remnant will be saved?
- Should couples tithe together or individually?
- Did Saul lose his salvation?
- A Rector visits my workplace and I found out that he does not believe in the rapture. What do you think about the rapture?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Question – Can I Lose My Salvation?