Episode 953 Show Notes
From the Show
We are sealed with the Holy Spirit who is the guarantee of our inheritance. God has given us this down payment of the world to come, the new creation is ours because we have been sealed by the Holy Spirit.
Questions in this Episode
- Is it ok for me to serve communion to my family around dinner?
- Is it sinful to get a tattoo to memorialize my friend who died?
- I have heard that when a believer sins we are separated temporarily from God. I don’t think people mean we have lost our salvation when they say this, but this seems confusing and maybe unhelpful. Is the language of being separated or losing God’s presence appropriate in light of the New Covenant realities we have as Christians?
- What did Jesus mean in John 14 that the disciples could not go with him?
- How can I know which tradition or denomination in Christianity is right?
7 Things You Need to Know About Heaven
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Question – Why Are There So Many Denominations?