Episode 700 Show Notes
From the Show
Paul is talking about people who reject God’s grace and go down a pathway of sin and idolatry who, ultimately, are given over to a “debased mind.”
Questions in this Episode
- Is Melchizedek the preincarnate Christ?
- Should I find a church that helps me serve in my gifts?
- How should we address false teachers?
- A question about divorce and physical abuse.
- Can Christians be given up to a “debased mind,” as Paul says in Romans 1? Or are these scriptures only for non-believers?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
God Made All of Me: A Book to Help Children Protect Their Bodies by Justin S. Holcomb and Lindsey A. Holcomb
Rid of My Disgrace: Hope and Healing for Victims of Sexual Assault Book by Justin S. Holcomb and Lindsey A. Holcomb