Episode 930 Show Notes
From the Show
There are times in our lives when we should be angry. Angry about the injustice and idolatry in the world and even in the church. But there are other times when our anger is wrong and sinful.
Questions in this Episode
- As a woman trying to choose a doctor, does my gynecologist have to be a woman? Is there a line, even if they are a really good doctor?
- Matthew 5:21-22 says that anyone who is so much as “angry” is guilty of murder. I can’t believe that I am interpreting that right. I get angry with people all the time but it doesn’t mean I murdered them. I would appreciate your insight on this.
- Did the Serpent in the garden have legs before the fall?
- If a woman preaches, is she exercising spiritual authority?
- Why did God demand animal sacrifices in the Old Testament?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Question – How Do I Live the Christian Life?
Core Question – What are the Genres of the Bible and Why Do They Matter?