Episode 669 Show Notes
From the Show
For many of the Jews, the assumption was that the Messiah is going to come, he will establish our kingdom and make us great, and the nations are going to come and bow down before us. But Jesus is welcoming the nations.
Questions in this Episode
- 1. As a new Christian I find myself ashamed of myself for turning my back to Christ. How does one returning to the faith overcome the sense of shame and accept the love of Christ once again into my life?
2. How do you comfort someone whose teenage son died unexpectedly and the parent has no assurance of their son’s salvation?
3. Does Jesus show some kind of prejudice to the Canaanite woman in Matthew 15?
4. Because of Covid-19, my daughter does not want me to attend church. If I attend I cannot see my grandchild. I have not been going to church so that I can see him. But then I think about Jesus saying that we are not worthy of Him if we are not willing to give up relatives for Him. Am I sinning by choosing visits with my grandson over church attendance?
5. When I go to church I feel like I am constantly made to feel guilty and convicted. Should I just stay home and read my bible?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Christianity: Finding Yourself in God’s Story by Michael Horton