Episode 1020 Show Notes
From the Show
Jesus is the only one who can say “I lived the gospel.” His ministry is the good news that establishes the New Creation, and Paul takes up that message and proclaims it.
Questions in this Episode
- Can we be spiritually oppressed in dreams?
- Do animals suffer because of the fall?
- Paul defines his gospel in 1 Corinthians 15. I am curious how you would say Jesus defines the gospel. Do you think he would use the same wording Paul does or no?
- Do we have to end our prayers with “in Jesus name”?
- Is it a sin to desire death to be free of suffering?
- Is my uncertainty about predestination a sign that I’m not predestined?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Question – Why Do You Talk About the Difference Between Law and Gospel?