Episode 706 Show Notes
From the Show
Pauls concern here is that the people in the church are buying into false teaching. There have been a number of theologians and pastors throughout the history of the church who have mentioned that ministers of the gospel really need to have two voices: the gentle voice for gathering the sheep in but another voice, a stern voice, for casting out the wolves.
Questions in this Episode
- What should Christians know about Freemasonry?
- How do we build trust in Christian leaders again after so many high profile Christian figures have been caught in scandals?
- When will we receive our glorified bodies?
- In 2 Corinthians 10:5-6, the latter part of the verse talks about punishing “all disobedience.” What does that mean?
- Is schizophrenia a kind of demonic possession or is it purely a mental disorder?
- I have in the past asked a Mormon friend to pray for me or others that are on my heart. I don’t believe LDS Scriptures are from God or that my friend believes in the triune God. But he believes he is praying to God. Where do his prayers go? Are they powerless?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.