Episode 746 Show Notes
From the Show
We are called, as Christians, to resist the devil. To take up the Armor of God and stand firm against him, as Paul says in Ephesians 6. Our comfort is that Christ is the one who holds us. We might feel temptation or spiritual oppression, but if you belong to Jesus, your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit.
Questions in this Episode
- How do you admonish those in the church who are adopting unbiblical ideas about sexuality and other things?
- How can I pursue reconciling my relationship with my adult son?
- Outside of the qualifications for eldership in 1 Tim 3 and Titus 1, which qualities are most important?
- What does it mean to pray in the Spirit?
- Can Satan read our thoughts, and is that how he tempts us? Or is it all external?
- Why do people feel angry at God when tragedy strikes them? Doesn’t he say he will “work all things together for our good”?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.