Episode 841 Show Notes
From the Show
The 6th commandment is not a prohibition against all killing in general. There is something specific being spoken about here.
Questions in this Episode
- I’ve heard that the Bible says that the rapture would come soon, but why hasn’t it happened yet?
- If one of the 10 commandments is to not murder, how do we reconcile this with those in the military, and what is the difference, as Christians, in how we apply this commandment?
- How can we apply 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 in our lives? “Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.”
- Is the “sinner’s prayer” biblical?
- My daughter is 11 years old and she has a good relationship with her dad who doesn’t live with us. He has told her he doesn’t believe in God and many of my daughter’s friends at school are also non-believers. She has expressed to me that she would like to be a Christian and enjoys reading her bible and I want to help nurture her relationship with God. I just wondered if you have any words of wisdom for me on this particular subject?
- Can I disagree with some of the Bible and still consider myself a Christian?
What Every Child Should Know About Prayer by Nancy Guthrie
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Question – Can I Lose My Salvation?