Episode 722 Show Notes
From the Show
In the scriptures, there are many examples of interracial marriages that were blessed by the Lord. One example is Moses, the mediator of the Old Covenant, whose wife was a Chushite. While Moses was a Hebrew, his wife would have been from Ethiopia, she would have been black, and the Lord blesses their marriage.
Questions in this Episode
- If I still sin, am I truly repentant?
- What was the purpose of God’s threat to Moses’s life in Exodus 24?
- How do we know that all of the New Testament epistles are God’s inspired word?
- I was told by a ‘reformed’ theonomist that the fact that I am a Mexican man and am married to a white woman-with whom I have a son, makes for a big problem. It seems like he was advocating for racial purity. He called his beliefs biblical and historical. What do the scriptures say about interracial marriage between two believers?
- Do our souls also die when we die, or do they go on to be with the Lord between our death and the resurrection?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.