Episode 874 Show Notes
From the Show
When it comes to worship, when need to stop asking, “what do people want,” and start asking, “what does the Bible say”?
Questions in this Episode
- Why don’t I hear pastors preach on 1st, 2nd, and 3rd John? Can Christians go to heaven if they are described as being mean?
- Is there a pattern for worship or a set of laws for how we should carry out our worship services?
- I’ve never been attracted to fasting, but I want to be obedient to God’s Word. Does the Bible explain to us how to execute a fast?
- In Genesis 1, it says that God makes man, male and female, in “our” image. Who is “our”?
- I’m reading through the Old Testament. Numbers 15:27 speaks of unintentional sin. Between intentional and unintentional sin, I can’t imagine how many times I would be at the altar with another goat to sacrifice. Is the sacrificial system a massive burden that we just can’t fathom today?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Christianity: Finding Yourself in God’s Story by Dr. Michael Horton