Episode 219 Show Notes
Help! I'm Experiencing a Demonic Attack
From the Show
What should I do if I’m experiencing a demonic attack? How do I know if it’s a demonic attack or not?
The last thing I need to do is say, ‘well, you know, but I did do this; well, I did do that,’ that's my breastplate of my own righteousness. Satan can pierce that easily. But when we put on Christ as our breastplate, then Satan's arrows can't penetrate it.... Christ is my righteousness, and I have faith in him. With that, Paul says, you can extinguish all the flaming darts of the evil one. — Michael Horton
Questions in this Episode
1. What should I do if I’m experiencing a demonic attack? How do I know if it’s a demonic attack or not?
2. When the Holy Spirit came in Acts 2 does it mean that the Holy Spirit was not with his people before this point?
3. What did Jesus’ first miracle in the book of John of turning water into wine mean?
4. Does God’s grace mean that he just lets sinners off the hook?
5. Will the new heavens and new earth be physical and material or spiritual? And how does that fit with the resurrection?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
But there was something that scared Paul more than painful beatings and long imprisonments. Paul was concerned that the fear of more suffering might hinder...
Episode 305 | Dr. Michael Horton and Adriel Sanchez answer questions about the historical reality of Adam and Eve, glorifying God in our pursuits, prayer, how to tell...