Episode 906 Show Notes
From the Show
Paul says that to die is gain because he knows that he is going to be in the presence of God. That is the hope that you and I hope. The souls of believers are immediately made perfect and brought into the presence of the Lord. Our hope is rooted in what Jesus has done for us.
Questions in this Episode
- What are your thoughts on the Roman Catholic church?
- I have been diagnosed with incurable cancer and would like to know, how can I be sure that I will endure dying in a way that glorifies the Lord?
- Why are strange teachings so prevalent among various Christian teachers and ministries?
- Is it biblical for women to become deacons?
- If I don’t biblical grounds for divorce, can I remarry?
- What advice or guidance would you give someone who feels a calling to ministry of some kind? After attending a ministry conference, I feel that I may be called to some sort of ministry, but I’m not sure what kind. The elders of my church are praying over this call but I am just looking for some additional guidance.
Creative God, Colorful Us by Trillia Newbell
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Question – How Can God Use All Things for Good?