Episode 961 Show Notes
From the Show
The Bible makes it very clear that Jesus is God, the Father is God, and the Holy Spirit is God, but that there is one God. What I like to focus on is giving my family the grammar of the faith: one God, three persons. God is one in essence and substance, but this one God is also three distinct persons.
Questions in this Episode
- Is it ok to attend a church that has a female pastor?
- How do I explain the trinity to my kids?
- Are men a helpmate for women the way women are for men in Genesis?
- How do I navigate having a transgender coworker?
- What posture should Christians have in their relationship with Jesus?
10 Things You Need to Know About the Bible and Homosexuality
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Guide – 7 Things You Need to Know About Marriage and Sex